Take part in our 20th Greater Peterborough Salary Survey
The ACR salary survey, produced in partnership with Paydata, has provided insight for HR departments and managers for 20 years. This year, the salary survey promises to be bigger and better than ever: covering a wider scope of job roles and including even more local businesses of all shapes, sizes and in many different sectors. Make sure your organisation is one of them.
Having accurate local salary data can help you keep your recruitment and retention competitive, especially with the introduction of gender pay gap reporting and increasing demand for many niche skills.
How to take part
Taking part is quick and easy and you’ll get exclusive access to the results. There are three options:
- Click here to complete our online survey
- Click here to download and complete a data sheet
- Email us and provide a download from your payroll system
Alternatively, sign up to take part in the 2017 salary survey by sending us an email or calling 01733 235 298.
Insight gained from each salary survey regularly provides businesses in Greater Peterborough with insider information about salary decision-making. All information is provided confidentially and no salaries are ever disclosed as from a specific company.
Once you’ve submitted the required information, we’ll do all the analysis with the support of our partners, Paydata. Please contact us to discuss these options in more detail, if you have any questions.
What’s in it for you?
One of the biggest challenges facing businesses today is that of staff retention, so understanding what is happening in the pay and benefits market is crucial.
By being a salary survey participant you will benefit in the following ways:
- Exclusive first look into the full report, only available to salary survey participants
- Benchmark salaries against your local competition
- Access to a detailed and accurate insight into Peterborough’s pay and benefits landscape
- Insight into results, making your business more competitive and armed with the data to help with your retention policy
- Acquire the most talented employees and stay ahead in your sector. Offering competitive salaries will make you a more viable option for talented job seekers.
The 2016 Salary Survey
Our 2016 Salary Survey revealed respondents planned to increase salaries by between 2 and 3 per cent, with the median predicted pay increase being 2 per cent.
This information can be vital in helping you stay competitive in the world of recruitment and retention. By being a participant in our 2017 salary survey, you’ll be amongst the first to receive this data PLUS receive access to an exclusive participants’ report, which includes a detailed market analysis of actual fixed cash salaries.
In the meantime, you can see a snippet of the 2016 results, including year on year pay comparisons, in our summary report:
Download the 2016 summary report by filling out the form below: