This is an exciting opportunity in a fast paced, commercial team in Peterborough. This role will suit a bright and intuitive candidate with some good administration skills
The role will be responsible for the day to day administration and operational aspects of the wholesale relationships across the business. You will be accountable for wholesale meetings liaising with the business departments/teams and dealing with queries in an efficient manner to ensure they have a collaborative working relationship with Wholesale.
Included in the role will also be a requirement to support barcode checking when requested
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Gain information on new launches
- Pull together a weekly pack to send to Wholesale to promote on their communication channels
- Take minutes and actions and ensure updates are captured when they are complete
- Ensure that all requests are logged and tracked through to completion
- Maintenance of key working documents and act as initial point of contact for account managers
- Be an expert on the wholesale reporting systems and provide support to other users
- Barcode Management - Support, when required, the barcode / pre production cover checking process to minimise the number of barcode errors that reach wholesale and retail
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain powerful working relationships
- Solution driven approach to overcoming obstacles
- Competent user of Excel and a proven ability to deal with large levels of data e.g. pivot tables, VLookups etc.
- Administration experience in a high pressure environment where task prioritisation is critical
- Experience of operational supply chains is preferred
In return you will join a genuinely people first business – they invest in their teams to ensure they are the best they can be so you can look forward to continuous professional development.
You will be fully trained and supported as you get up to speed, but will be expected to work autonomously once you have got to grips with the role.
An excellent opportunity to join an employer of choice within Peterborough.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.