You will be joining a highly successful business as Facilities Assistant, personally taking a hands on approach to operational administration duties, providing both staff and clients with outstanding customer care.
As part of a team you will be responsible for managing the expectations of colleagues and customers through a combination of behind the scenes priorities which contributes to the smooth day to day running of the business.
This position demands a physical approach and often involves a multitude of tasks to be carried out in one day.
The role is very varied in terms of responsibilities, ranging from administration and reception work to facility related duties.
- Manage the Operations Site Help Desk and respond to calls accordingly.
- Manage incoming and outgoing post, faxes and mail bags
- Maintaining stock levels, order stationery and housekeeping supplies on regular basis - Ensuring supplies and stationary storage areas are kept tidy
- Undertake routine maintenance tasks such as changing light bulbs, ensuring the car park is kept safe for staff and visitors.
- Assist reception with ensuring meeting rooms are cleared and tidy prior and after meetings - Provide refreshments for meetings as required
- Cover on switchboard/reception as and when required
- Assist with fire alarm checks and carry out monthly checks for emergency lighting and fire exit doors. Log accordingly
- Be mindful of general health and safety for the building.
- Liaise with cleaners re housekeeping
- Assist with moving files and boxes between departments and buildings, file archiving, Retrieving files and returning files to outside storage, destruction of archived files
- Assistance in support team wherever and whenever necessary
- Any other reasonable request by members of staff
- Assist Operations & Support Manager with other routine and ad hoc tasks/projects
- You will need to have excellent organisational and co-ordination skills with an ability to prioritise and organise resources to get things done, whilst remaining calm and responding well in pressurised situations
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a professional organisation including in an internal customer facing role
- Evidence of problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure with excellent communication, both written and verbal with an ability to communicate at all levels
In return, they can offer competitive salaries and the chance to progress.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.