Our client is currently looking for a Developer to join their small established team in Peterborough
Main areas of responsibility:
- Development of software to support business activities; ensuring the integration of Web front end with their in-house CRM. This includes software to support the quote engine and application process and maintaining the secure client areas.
- To develop and enhance their in-house CRM system written in C#.net and SQL Server.
- To support the IT Services manager as required working with Web development when required.
- Designing SQL database and writing stored procedures as and when required.
- Program testing to ensure that developments are installed into the live system without causing disruption to the live system.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Be a full-stack developer, contributing to the full project life cycle of software development.
- Assist in staff training (including End Users) to ensure that new developments and enhancements are understood and fully utilised.
- Support staff (including end users) in use of various software packages e.g. MS Office.
- Be familiar with company products and services. Being able to use data analysis techniques to support financial calculations.
- Proven experience in .Net Development (ASP.Net & C#)
- Strong understanding of Visual Studio 2013 or above
- Experience of working in a fast paced development environment.
- Experience of using web forms.
- It would be desirable to also have Umbraco, TFS & MVC experience.
- Familiarity with HTML5 and CSS3
- Sound grasp of object oriented programming
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.