At Anne Corder Recruitment we take protecting the confidentiality of our clients and candidates seriously, and with this in mind we adhere to the following Privacy Statement:
- English law and jurisdiction applies with respect to the content of this site and the information submitted. In particular we recognise and address our obligations under the provisions of the Data Protection Act (1998). For the purposes of the Data Protection Act (1998), the data controller is Karen Dykes.
- Except as set out herein and where required or permitted by law or a court of competent jurisdiction, we will not reveal any personal data about you to any third party.
- You consent to us processing your information for the purposes of providing you with our services and maintaining our records. You also consent to your data being disclosed to any person, firm or company to whom we sell the whole or a substantial part of our business or to whom we may transfer any part of our rights or obligations.
- Certain links contained within this website may lead to external servers and sites which are maintained by third parties unconnected to Anne Corder Recruitment, over which we have no control. We can accept no responsibility or liability in respect of any material contained within those sites or servers.
- Processing may take place via electronic means using the Internet and may involve transfer overseas to countries outside the European Economic Area, which do not have equivalent laws relating to data protection.
- To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the site or its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the site or its contents.
- Where the site contains advertising submitted by third parties, please note that those advertisers are responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the site complies with all legal requirements.
- We are unable to offer any guarantee that the contents of the site are free from viruses or similar which have destructive or contaminating properties and shall therefore have no liability in respect thereof. We regularly check the site for viruses using the leading proprietary virus checking software.
- At present, the option of storing candidates CV’s within our database exists, and at this time no option exists for third parties to access this database. If a decision is made to change this aspect of the site then we will seek your consent first. While all reasonable security measures have been implemented, we are unable to accept responsibility for intrusion by third parties acting illegally.
Please note: Many Internet browsers allow you to disable cookies. You can find out more about how to manage cookies on this website.
Please contact Anne Corder Recruitment if you have any further questions.
The Company will collect the personal details that you provide to us on our website for the purposes of providing you with services and/or information. In providing such services and/or information to you we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
This statement sets out below:
- How the Company collects your personally identifiable information through the website.
- How the Company uses this information.
- Who the Company may share the information with and for what purpose(s).
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information.
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected through the Company’s website
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information collected through the website.
Information Collection and Use
The Company collects information from our users at several different points on our website. The Company is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others.
We request information from you on our online registration forms. Here you must provide contact information and information regarding the type of work you are seeking and your skills, qualifications and experience. This information is used to enable us to provide you with work-finding services. If we have trouble processing your application, this contact information is used to get in touch with you.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|ga||Google Analytics ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Expires: 2 years|
|_gat||Google Analytics _gat||Google Analytics to throttle request rate||Expires:
|_gid||Google Analytics _gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Expires:
|_gac_<property-id>||Google Analytics _gac||Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, AdWords website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out.||Expires:
|AMP_TOKEN||Accelerated Mobile Pages||Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.||Expires:
30 seconds to 1 year
|JSESSIONID||JSESSIONID||Preserves user state across page requests.||Expiry:
|PHPSESSID||PHPSESSID||Preserves user state across page requests||Expiry:
|__stid||Sharethis inc.||Interaction with external social networks and platforms
More Information: ShareThis is a service provided by ShareThis Inc., which displays a widget that allows interaction with social networks and external platforms as well as sharing the contents of this Website. Depending on the configuration, this service can display widgets belonging to third parties such as the managers of social networks where interactions are shared. In this case, also the third parties that provide the widget will be informed of interactions and Usage Data on the pages where this service is installed.
|DSID||DoubleClick for Publishers||Advertising
|DoubleClick for Publishers is an advertising service provided by Google Inc. that allows the Owner to run advertising campaigns in conjunction with external advertising networks that the Owner, unless otherwise specified in this document, has no direct relationship with. In order to opt out from being tracked by various advertising networks, Users may make use of Youronlinechoices. In order to understand Google’s use of data, consult Google’s partner policy. This service uses the “Doubleclick” Cookie, which tracks use of this Website and User behaviour concerning ads, products and services offered. Users may decide to disable all the Doubleclick Cookies by clicking on: www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/optout?hl=en.|
|IDE||DoubleClick for Publishers||Advertising||DoubleClick for Publishers is an advertising service provided by Google Inc. that allows the Owner to run advertising campaigns in conjunction with external advertising networks that the Owner, unless otherwise specified in this document, has no direct relationship with. In order to opt out from being tracked by various advertising networks, Users may make use of Youronlinechoices. In order to understand Google’s use of data, consult Google’s partner policy. This service uses the “Doubleclick” Cookie, which tracks use of this Website and User behaviour concerning ads, products and services offered. Users may decide to disable all the Doubleclick Cookies by clicking on: www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/optout?hl=en|
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.Please note that in a few cases some of our website features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movements, and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our clients. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
Sale of business
If the Company’s business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
This website contains links to other external websites. Please be aware that the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the Company’s website.
The Company takes every precaution to protect our users’ information.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to your information.
The Company uses all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason the Company cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If your personally identifiable information changes (such as office address), we will endeavour to provide a way to correct, update or remove the personal data provided to us. This can usually be done by emailing email@example.com
Notification of Changes
Complaints or queries
The Company tries to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. We take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures.
If you wish to complain about this policy or any of the procedures set out in it please contact: