Managing a job search can feel like a job in itself. That’s why we’ve created a simple, easy to use, downloadable and free job search tracker to help you stay on top of your applications, interviews and – fingers crossed – job offers!
Working with a recruitment agency, like ourselves, will help to make your job search much more manageable. But that doesn’t mean you’ll want to stop tracking and organising your job search. In fact, our recruitment experts recommend tracking where your CV is being sent, how the search is progressing, communication you have with your recruiter and when you have upcoming interviews. And our job search tracker can help you do just that…
Download the job search tracker here
Please fill out the form below to download the job search tracker.
A link for you to download the job search tracker will be sent to you via an email. Please wait a few moments to receive the email and then follow the instructions.
How the downloadable job search tracker works
We’ve kept our job search tracker simple to use and easy to adapt. That means you can quickly update it as your job search progresses. With the job search tracker you can:
- Track when you sent an application and to whom
- Track communication you have with your recruitment agency or from an employer
- Earmark potential companies you would like to get in touch with
- Track deadlines and interview dates
- Keep a record of job application outcomes
Extra tips for managing your job search
Along with our job search tracker, make sure you take a look at our extra job seeker resources to help you make the next step in your career:
- Benefits of working with a recruitment agency: There are many benefits to using a recruitment agency to help your job search – discover what they are here.
- Is temping right for you? Have you considered temping? It could offer you a flexible work-life balance. Find out how in our blog.
- Career Map: If you’re unsure what job, sector or industry is right for you, explore our career map.