Enhanced graduate recruitment service
Following on from the success of previous years, Anne Corder Recruitment in Peterborough has reopened their enhanced graduate recruitment service. The service is running in advance of the summer holidays and will be available to new graduates searching for permanent work in Greater Peterborough.
Designed to introduce graduates to life in offices across Greater Peterborough, the enhanced service also provides:
- access to expert advice from ACR recruitment partners
- psychometric testing, to highlight specialist skills and work style traits
- insight into the jobs market in Greater Peterborough
- relevant skills assessments, and training when upskilling is required
- CV appraisal with advice on updating and refreshing it
Relaunching this enhanced recruitment service will allow graduates to benefit from the vast recruitment experience ACR has, with recruitment partners at ACR helping to demystify the job search process, as well as carrying out interviews to determine which roles would best suit candidates.
ACR has years of experience placing candidates, including graduates, in leading roles across Peterborough. Highly skilled graduates are in high demand across the local area, and ACR are on hand to help place these candidates in roles relevant to their education background, and skill level.
Search for graduate jobs in Peterborough today
Alternatively, take a look at some of the graduate opportunities we currently have available: