Our client’s currently looking for 2 Service Desk Analysts to join their team in Peterborough. The position will be to enable an effective IT support service by acting as a single point of contact for all IT issues and queries.
The role involves taking initial contacts from their customer base and ensuring through a process whether to resolve at contact or assign for resolution.
The role involves maintaining a high standard of communication and customer service through various contact channels.
- Act as a single point of contact for all IT issues and queries
- Receive and log all customer contacts via multiple channels (phone, email, chat, self-service)
- Use probing questions and defined knowledge information to accurately log the details of the customers enquiry
- Troubleshoot tickets and make accurate decisions on the right path for resolution of the customer enquiry –ie concluding as a First Time Fix or assigning to 2nd or 3rd party resolution teams
- Use appropriate technology and technical knowledge to enable the accurate and timely diagnosis of issues
- Ensure all relevant information is clearly recorded
- Provide timely and accurate updates to tickets
- Where required ensure the timely escalation of complaints to the appropriate level
- Maintain a high standard of customer service ensuring each contact provides a delightful customer experience
- Create and publish support documentation and knowledge information and support the Team Leader in training of new staff
- In return you will be joining a people first business who can offer progression and long-term career development.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.