You will be joining a centrally located Commercial Insight Team supporting the corporate head office and business operations across three continents. The role is pivotal to the successful implementation of the businesses risk management activities. You will be responsible for the accurate collation, analysing and management of proprietary and market data to increase the businesses understanding of commodity risks and mitigation strategies. As a core member of the commercial insight team, you will undertake detailed analysis of global market and competitor trends and developments within specific commodity markets, highlighting commercial opportunity and identifying risks to support the businesses five year planning process.
Ideally, you will have previously conducted analysis of market trends and identified patterns and connections that are relevant to the business. You will be comfortable in collating, and managing information and enjoy presenting your analysis and thoughts to stakeholders, driving discussion and supporting the development of conclusions and recommendations. It is preferable that you have experience operating within an International business, and be educated to degree level.
You will be:
- Able to demonstrate analytical capability with complex data sets
- A strong communicator – able to influence and make recommendations to key stakeholders
- Confident at presenting complex information to a diverse audience
- Expert at using MS Excel and other analytical tools.
- In return you will be joining a growing and highly successful organisation that operates in a number of different countries and sectors.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.