Can you take the business on a journey to embed a Continuous Improvement culture into a service driven contact centre environment, driving commercially sound change initiatives to create a new process architecture and meet the organisations mission – Making life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs .
Working for a global market leading organisation and a genuine employer of choice for the Peterborough area, we are looking for a Lean/6 Sigma certified project manager to impact on the processes and operations within Coloplast’s Direct Channel Business. This omnichannel business is looking for someone who can shape the change agenda on a range of key business initiatives including implementation of a new CRM system, capacity planning and development of service improvement initiatives.
You will be:
- Challenging the legacy processes and procedures and identifying any waste and non value added processes to create a new process architecture across the business
- Leading on the implementation of a new CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Leading a newly created team of Project Managers and Complaints Handlers - insights from the complaints team will encourage a root cause analysis mentality and ensure early identification of process problems.
- Delivering CI projects from small scale process changes to large scale business transformation
- Supporting in the development and delivery of the Direct Channels Business Plan
- Delivering the Business Continuity Plan to ensure robust contingencies are in place
You will demonstrate the ability to analyse complex data and provide commercial insight to the organisation – and easily communicate these to your stakeholders. You will win hearts and minds by engaging your audience in delivery of the change agenda and create an appetite for the delivery of the change agenda. This role guarantees challenge as standard and an opportunity to genuinely create a legacy of a Continuous Improvement agenda within a market leading international organisation. You will receive a very generous remuneration package and have the opportunity to work for an organisation that fully embeds it’s values and culture dedicated to making life easier for it’s customers.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.