Due to growth our client a well-established organisation in Corby is looking for a PA/Secretary assistant to support the company Director on a part time basis.
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to Corby Director and main office
- Providing basic PA support to the Business Unit
- Back-up to other Support Team members
- Ad hoc duties TBC eg Fire Warden, Health & Safety admin – depending on experience
There is the opportunity to become involved in key company projects should this be of interest
- Approachable and friendly with a confident style
- Effective verbal and written communication skills – sound grasp of English language and grammar
- Must have an excellent eye for detail and strong time management skills
- Enthusiastic member of a team whilst still able to work independently and pro-actively when needed
- Able to stay calm under pressure and work to deadlines when required
- English and Mathematics at GCSE level is a minimum requirement
- Proven work experience in a similar role
In return you will be offered an excellent benefits package and opportunity to grow with the business. Please apply in confidence to find out more.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, part-time hours 5-6 hours per day
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.