An opportunity has arisen within an established Peterborough company for a proactive Finance Executive on a permanent, full time basis.
- Timely and accurate maintenance of cashbooks, purchase and sales ledgers
- Credit check new and existing customers
- Credit control and ensure timely and appropriate settlement of creditor accounts
- Manage weekly and monthly payrolls including data collection
- Payroll - Prepare appropriate PAYE and other statutory returns e.g. P45, P60 etc
- Manage and prepare VAT returns on a timely basis
- Prepare draft managements accounts including appropriate accruals and prepayments
- Ensure control is maintained over job sheets including logging, tracking and invoicing
- Solid knowledge payroll, financial and management accounting systems
- Successful credit control and management
- Ability to prepare trial balance and management accounts
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.