You will be joining the team as an experienced Archives Manager managing and further developing efficient, effective and harmonised systems within the UK Archive facilities teams.
Along with your experience of the retention of study data and Archives Management to GLPMA standards you will ideally bring line management, budgetary control and financial management experience
This role is operational, strategic and management based and creates an exciting opportunity with an International organisation.
Outline of the role:
- Management of the day to day operations across staff, resource and facilities, including assessing the work of the team.
- Forecast and control of the department budget, monitoring, reporting and forecasting on revenue generation.
- Responding to and acting on Inspector/Sponsor/QA audit findings.
- Ensuring Archive SOPs are current and reviewed/re-issued on time.
- Manage, develop and train a team of 9 staff across three UK sites – including staff appraisal and reviews
- Production of data/metrics to support overall management of the Archive function
- Tactical/strategic planning of resource allocation - Production, development & implementation of plans
- Review and enhancement of existing systems and development of new systems as required.
- Identify key trends/themes that may impact on future operations
- Use industry and market knowledge to support the business and liaising with other company staff on projects of shared interest.
The ideal person:
- Have a degree level qualification with demonstrable experience of working within a GxP archives
- Have strong leadership skills and be able to manage a team remotely with the ability to set and drive expectations of your team
- Be able to develop and implement agreed strategies to support GxP compliant Archive Facility
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to articulate complex/technical issues to suit the audience
- Be a confident decision maker with the ability to multi-task and prioritise in a reactive and time constrained environment.
- Have an understanding and management experience of P&L budgets and management of revenues reconciliation in conjunction with Finance
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.