Working for a market leading organisation, you will be working with your own portfolio of products, with a specific client base, to ensure that the product hits the retailers shelf on the right date in the right quantity to maximise sales.
Your deadlines are firm and frequent so the ability to work in an ordered and controlled manner is essential. You will be working with an established business model, feeding in a range of variables to determine the ideal distribution figures across all retail channels.
You need to be comfortable with routine, working at pace, under pressure, with volume and be highly numerate.
Ideally you will be working within either demand planning, inventory management, production planning or supply chain.
You will need to show
- An organised and methodical approach and proven skills in planning, analysis, and numeracy
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, specifically excel
- That you can influence and engage with all stakeholders
- The ability to challenge effectively with commercial awareness
- This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking business who invest heavily in their staff.
If you are interested in finding out more please get in touch.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.