We are currently working with a client based in North Peterborough who have an immediate requirement for a strong administrator to join their Estimating team on a permanent basis. This role would suit a recent business graduate or somebody with some relevant office experience looking to develop their career further.
- Prepare accurate estimates to ensure that the job can be completed effectively and maintain required profit margins.
- Prepare and submit quotations for work helping with bids for existing and new contracts
- Liaise with clients to identify and discuss their requirements.
- Research materials equipment and labour costs, collecting quotes from materials suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, drawings, specifications, and related documents.
- Identify labour, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, drawings, specifications, and related documents.
To succeed in this role you will need to:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be highly numerate
- Be computer literate
- Be proactive and use your own initiative
- Have strong communication skills
If this role sounds interesting and you would like to find out more then please apply today! You must be immediately available and have a car due to the location.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.