Our client a well-established and fast-growing organisation in Huntingdon is seeking 3 Payroll Administrators to join their fast-growing team.
The role duties:
- Accurately input payroll data, balance reports, meeting required audit checks.
- Process various statutory forms for example: P45s, Starter Declarations, Student Loans, P60, and P11d’s. Comply with the requirements for Auto Enrolment and Real Time Information.
- Liaise proactively with HR colleagues to ensure that all contractual changes are administered effectively in time for payroll deadlines.
- Manually calculate salary changes where necessary, including back pay, overpayments, leavers, annual leave and other ad hoc manual payments.
- Apply statutory provisions including, PAYE, National Insurance, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, Statutory Adoption Pay, Student loans and Attachment to Earnings Orders.
- Process data, edit, revise and print letters, tables, reports and other materials as appropriate.
- Answer queries from allocated accounts and assist with other team members’ queries, create and uphold sound customer relationships at all times.
- Respond to enquiries from third parties on payroll related issues, including correspondence with statutory bodies such as HMRC, Local Government Pension Scheme, Teachers’ Pensions and Third Party providers.
- Build good working relationships and gain credibility with a range of customers
- Prioritise and work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- contribute to a strong team working culture, motivating and supporting fellow team members
- Good ICT skills including use of Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Ability to demonstrate careful attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to use initiative and work effectively to achieve individual and team goals
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.