This is a really exciting 6 month contract initially - working as part of a really busy comms focussed team you will take responsibility for the company’s social media sites targeting internal stakeholders and work force using it as a mail form as well as organisational support to the project manager of a significant change project.
You will take ownership of writing and posting content to the newly created internal social media platform – producing content to engage and interest your colleagues in the latest stage of the project. You will be creating print materials as well to highlight progress and key messaging.
In addition you will be:
- Providing updates on the project plans via social media
- Organising events, engagement activities and key stakeholder meetings including sourcing venue, distributing agenda and catering
- Engaging extensively with all key stakeholders to ensure they deliver their contribution on time and in full
- Be responsible for the internal control usage of the social media sites
- Providing updates to project plan
- Recording all progress on the project and provide reports as necessary
This is a really busy role – you will need to be a highly efficient communicator, both in terms of written communication skills and face to face. You will be confident taking decisions and working autonomously – but come with a “no job too small” attitude to make sure that all the small things are taken care of and not overlooked in light of all the more involved and challenging elements of the role. You will be a confident user of Facebook and have some experience in creating communication materials. This will be a great addition to any CV!
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.