Our Wansford based client is a growing and successful business who are looking for a temporary Procurement Assistant to support their established Buying team.
To be successful in this role you will be confident and driven individual that can prioritise your work to meet delivery of tasks and works well in a team. Ideally you will have experience in buying packaging and managing multiple procurement streams on short deadlines and be confident in negotiating prices and managing suppliers.
- Supplier management to ensure consistency of supply
- Obtaining quotes for packaging
- Manage purchasing requirements against Order book/Priority demands
- Purchase Order management
- Weekly/Monthly reporting to Supply Manager
- Relationship building with internal stakeholders and supply base
- Solid experience within procurement/buyer environment is needed to be able to take on this role and deliver objectives in a short period of time
- Experience with a FMCG background is essential
- Experience in packaging or raw ingredients would be highly desirable
You need to be immediately available
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.