Our client a well-established local engineering company is looking to appoint a Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team.
The role has a focus to increase brand awareness and encourage new business engagement through traditional and digital marketing activities. You will be responsible for working on existing campaigns and following/adding to the existing marketing plan, adding a touch of inspiration to look at fresh ways of reaching the right target audience while managing the marketing budget.
You will have experience in managing website content ie. adding products/producing new content using WordPress. Follow the customer journey and increase SEO ranking (organic).
- Planning, Costing and Time Scales -Analysing progress and tracking results.
- Content writing for PR including Advert, Editorial and Advertorial copy.
- Competent in producing PowerPoint presentations
- Organising creative briefs for outside PR companies
- Liaise with publications- Identify and negotiate with suitable publishers.
- Photography - Ability to take product shots for use across all forms of media.
- Responsible for Social Media campaign & posting using Hootsuite.
- Management of LinkedIn and Twitter accounts.
- Creation of regular newsletters
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Ads (PPC)
- Lead generation for the sales team through Linked In Sales Nav
- Updating records on CRM (Zoho and BCE)
- Familiar with a design software either Photoshop Elements or Corel Paint
- Research suitable avenues/Channels to reach into new markets, opportunities & competitors. This involves identifying new customers including distributors, and verifying the correct contact details
- Producing monthly marketing & sales enquiry reports
- Editing PDFs using Nitro Pro
- The ideal candidate will have a Marketing degree, with at least 3 years relevant B2B business experience or proven experience in a similar role.
On offer is:
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9:00AM to 5:30PM
- Free parking onsite
- £25k salary and 24 days holiday per year
- Performance bonus
- Opportunity to work for a growing successful business
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.