An excellent opportunity for an experienced Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Engagement Partner has arisen for a reputable client of ours in the Peterborough, Cambridgeshire area to ensure working practices are safe and comply with legislation.
In support of the Group SHEEn you will responsible for ensuring the business operates in a safe and secure environment - you will need to be expert on all legislation relating to H&S and Environment.
You will take charge of driving a safety-first culture and identify areas of risk and ensure that a course of corrective action is taken, identify lessons learned and put in place training and changes to operating process to eliminate any further risk in this area.
Due to the scale and scope of the organisation, you will be an experienced SHE Manager with exposure to supporting business wide. Ideally you will come from a manufacturing environment but open to all sectors for candidates that can demonstrate the delivery of the SHE agenda in a continuous improvement environment.
As a large part of this role is engagement, you will work with the management team, workforce, external bodies etc… in identifying solutions rather than creating barriers.
- Excellent working knowledge of SHE management systems
- H&S and Environmental qualifications are a must - IOSH or NEBOSH certificate or equivalent in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Experience in a Manufacturing/production environment
In return you will be offered:
- Salary of 28k to 32k DOE
- Monthly car allowance
- Monday to Friday Working hours 08.00am -17.00pm
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) - Bank Holidays are worked unless booked off as holiday