A well established and well-regarded business in the Biggleswade, Bedfordshire area are looking to appoint an experienced PA to support at Board level – this is an incredibly fast paced and varied role with an excellent working environment.
You will be joining a team of PA’s for the organisation to maximise the operational effectiveness of the business, bringing your expertise to provide excellent support to maximise the time and efficiency of the Board of Directors.
- Provide a high quality secretarial and organisational support service to the Directors – In this role specifically for the Sales and International Director and Marketing Directors.
- Effective management of the emails and diaries for the Directors, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary
- Work closely with the other PAs to maximise efficiency.
- Acting as a key liaison point between the Directors and their teams, setting up meetings as appropriate, monitoring action logs and maintaining good communications at all times.
- Assist with the organisation of the Annual Management Conference, coordinate and manage commercial team events and bring a creative approach whilst striving for value for money at all times.
- Complete expense reconciliations and co-ordinate approvals so they meet required deadlines
- Management of a variety of stakeholders
- Maintaining a long-term focus whilst dealing with a multitude of short-term priorities
- You will be someone who remains calm and uses good judgment, particularly when working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Looks to challenge the status quo to strive for even greater standards
- You will be personable, organised, results focused, able to work under pressure and a real problem solver.
You will also bring experience as a PA at Director level, ideally in a multi-director support role.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.