Do you have experience working within a financial environment and are immediately available? Our client is a well-established company based in Stamford, Lincolnshire who are looking for a temporary full-time Purchase Ledger Administrator to join them with an immediate start for a approx 6 months
Purchase ledger responsibilities involve the practical duties of business bookkeeping. They process purchase orders, invoices and expenses, assist with cash management and bank reconciliation as part of the finance team. Accuracy and attention to detail are key in this role.
- Logging, maintaining and filing invoices
- Payment authorisation
- Payment processing
- Posting and monitoring petty cash
- Investigating purchase ledger queries
- Creating company reports
- Liaising with suppliers
- Maintaining the accuracy of vendor details
- Processing personal and company expenses
- Assisting with queries and reporting
- Assisting with client purchase order processing and coding
- Be immediately available and commit for approx 6 months
- Experience with data input, accounts payable and administration is desirable.
- Evidence of specialist accountancy qualifications, like AAT.
- Knowledge of accounting software, previous use of Sage 50 advantageous but not essential
- Excellent time-keeping
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Good attention to detail and accuracy are key
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we’d love to hear from you!
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.