We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join a Peterborough, Cambridgeshire based client of ours on a permanent basis. You will be joining a dynamic and global team to drive initiatives and grow their client portfolio.
In order to be successful you need to have great drive, enthusiasm and open to European and some South-East Asia travel (Estimate Asia 1 to 2 times per year plus Europe 4 – 6 times per year though this may vary)
You will operate from the office based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire for much of the time with client visits as needed.
As an Account Manager you will be:
- Responsible for client related goals, sending quotations and following up, requesting pricing, research of market pricing with similar items, management of timelines and critical paths
- Monitoring performance in line with sales plan and updating on this process to the management
- Closing business through driving new orders into the business
- The Key support for trade show from planning through to leading on stand sales tasks
- Informing customers of monthly offers through promotional email campaigns and leading the marketing initiatives
- Monitoring client business requirements and delivering a superb customer experience
- Management for a team of 2 – Sales Support and Administration
You will need to have:
- You will need to be a fast learner, flexible, enthusiastic, energetic, good team player and manager and self-motivated
- Have strong communication and negotiating skills
- Able to problem-solve and be extremely organised
- Be passionate about sales and business development
- Have experience with CRM and Marketing systems
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.