Our client is a forward-looking organisation and international market leader. We are working with them to recruit an influential and engaging Learning and Development Manager for their Peterborough operation. You will be someone who will hold specific responsibility for developing the learning culture whilst working in conjunction with the Head of HR to deliver the full-cycle of training, development, succession planning and talent management.
- Hold a successful learning and development career working at a L&D Manager level within the manufacturing sector.
- Have full membership of CIPD (MCIPD) or equivalent nationally recognised learning and development or training qualification.
- Considerable experience of devising, managing, delivering and evaluating learning and development programmes.
- Be resilient and diplomatic with the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels throughout the organisation.
- Have strong influencing skills combined with the ability to motivate, drive change and deliver results through others.
- Have the ability to see the bigger picture, spot opportunities and address issues candidly.
If you would like to find out more please forward us your cv at your earliest opportunity.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.