As the Health, Safety and Environment Manager, you will play a pivotal role in delivering and maintaining a positive Health and Safety culture company wide in this highly respected and forward thinking produce company. You will liaise closely with the management team, becoming a safety champion relating to all aspects of Health and Safety performance, ensuring continuous improvement to our safety standards, systems and procedures, implementing legislative compliance and best practices across our multidiscipline team.
You will be:
- Fully Nebosh qualified and have experience with ISO14001 & ISO45001 the primary Company interface with the HSE, Insurance Companies and any other external agencies involved in H&S including ISO auditors
- Developing health and safety management systems and training all users, including delivering inductions for all new starts.
- Identifying any areas of risk, investigating in partnership with your internal customers and identify and embed a correction course of action.
- Establishing lessons learned and engage with all areas of the business to coach teams in new standard operating procedures.
It is essential that you have previously worked within an FMCG environment and can demonstrate the impact you have made within your previous employers. You will be contributing to a forward thinking, people first organisation, where collaboration and inclusion is key. You will bring the HSE agenda to life for the organisation and engage the whole organisation in delivering this. You will be partnering with all areas of the organisation so need first class influencing and negotiating skills.
In return you will be joining an organisation at a very exciting stage of their development on a brand new site based in Peterborough.
- Car Allowance
- 7.5 % pension contribution after three month probation
- Family Bupa
- 4 x Death in Service
- 22 days holiday
- Up to 20 % bonus
- Free car parking
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.