A new role within a fast paced and ever-growing produce business, you will be joining as Head of Finance with responsibility for financial processes, reporting, compliance and regulatory requirements for a brand new site based in Peterborough.
It is essential that you have previously worked within a FMCG sector to fully understand the pace and pressure and have been the leader in delivering high quality financial management to your previous employer. The leadership team engage fully within the business – it is essential that you drive a culture of engagement and inclusion throughout the finance function, which will include getting onto the factory floor and being visible.
- Be the catalyst for opportunities and change through timely and effective analysis, decision support and key financial modelling, evaluation and recommendation.
- Create and develop systems to drive accurate forecasting to drive efficient decision making
- Deliver accurate weekly and monthly financial reports for the rest of the senior leadership team
- Partner with all areas of the business to drive accurate annual forecasting and budgeting
- Prepare year end accounts taking ownership of Audit Governance and compliance
- Partner with all areas of the business to drive sound financial decision making
It is key that you have a proven track record in delivering improved commercial performance and the ability to work strategically and operationally within a fast paced and pressured environment. You will be naturally engaging and have strong technical accounting and data analysis skills supplemented by persuasive verbal and written communication skills. We are looking for a fully qualified accountant with solid experience gained within a retail customer lead manufacturing environment.
- Car Allowance
- Up to 25 % bonus
- 7.5 % Pension
- 4 x Death in Service
- Family Bupa
- 25 days holiday plus statutory
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.