Are you immediately available and have experience working within a Learning and Development role? Please read on….
This is a part-time position based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire working 22.5 hours per week on a FTC until August 2020.
You will be joining a busy department to assist with the administration of events training programs. Communication skills are key - you will be liaising with delegates and suppliers
Working closely with an established team, you will need to work under direction as well as autonomously.
- Managing shared inboxes, responding to all queries
- Booking training events
- Providing admin support for annual conferences
- Producing reports to analyse activity
As Learning and Development Administrator you will be:
- Experienced in working in a L&D role
- Highly confident with ICT systems
- Able to work accurately- attention to detail is vital
- Be immediately available to start work
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.