Do you have experience working within manufacturing and engineering inspection?
We are looking for a commercial business manager for a niche SME who are renowned for first class customer service and the ability to deliver bespoke solutions. Working Internationally to deliver certifications and monitor standards across a range of different customers, you will be:
- Managing relationships with key accounts and securing business renewals on a cyclical basis
- Negotiating terms and implementing contracts for new business and additional business with existing clients
- Review and evolve current pricing strategy to deliver consistency across the service offering
- Networking and representing the business at events and conferences
- Managing relationships with partners, vendors and suppliers
- Building relationships with the US Head Office, agreeing and implementing business plans, and managing goals and objectives to ensure growth.
In addition to experience working in large corporate organisations, demonstrating the ability to manage stakeholders and build effective working relationships within complex organisations, you will have worked within smaller, more nimble organisations and embrace the challenges of working within an SME. You will have a track record in delivering growth and building capability within your previous employers. You will need to demonstrate resilience, tenacity, and a commercial and entrepreneurial mindset. In return you will be joining a market leading organisation that is poised for growth.
Holiday: 20 days holiday rising by 1 per year to a max of 25
Pension: NEST pension
Bonus: discretionary based on profits
Free car parking
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.