We have an exciting opportunity for a Relationship Marketing Executive to join the Marketing Team of our client based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who likes to be creative and bring inventive ideas to the table.
Reporting to the Relationship Marketing Controller you will be;
- Supporting with administrative duties;
- PO raising, invoicing, expenses, travel plans, diary management and product stock management.
- Updating content on websites and execute highly creative relationship marketing plans for the company brand and partners
- At the forefront of the brand's creative and inspiring public relations, influencer and digital communications.
- Assisting the team in developing highly innovative concepts that showcase the brand's key messages.
You must have;
- Experience within a PR and Digital Marketing role
- A good working knowledge of social media, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- A professional qualification would be an advantage but not an essential (CIM, CIPR)
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Discretionary bonus - max £800 per annum based on delivery of objectives
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme - minimum 4%, matched to a maximum of 10%
- Flexible working
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.