Our client based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire is looking for a full-time Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their team on a temp to perm basis with an immediate start.
As Purchase Ledger Assistant you will need:
- The ability to work well at pace and under pressure to tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Experience within a Purchase Ledger role is essential, responsible for the processing of invoices, expenses, payment runs, urgent payments and seeing to supplier queries, as well as other day to day tasks.
- Be an excellent team player with strong communication skills.
- To be highly analytical with high attention to detail as well as a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- To be able to start immediately
Do you have these skills? If so, apply today!
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.