Are you a HR Business Partner & People Manager with experience of delivering projects and implementing HR strategy? This is a great opportunity to develop your leadership, commercial and strategic capabilities in a fast paced, supportive team environment.
You will be a commercially focused HRBP ready to support the busiest part of the organisation – operations. You will report into the VP of HR but work closely with the VP of Operations to support in identifying and executing their people strategy.
You will partner with senior management across the business to deliver a number of initiatives and activities such as organisational design, talent development, employee engagement, management development and succession planning as well as acting as a key driver of improvement activities to support organisational change.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have broad HR experience including experience of leading change and engagement activities
- Proven track record in providing commercially astute and effective HR solutions
- Contributory pension (8% employer/3% employee)
- Bonus – up to 8%
- 28 days holiday plus statutory
- Opt in Private Medical
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.