An exciting 9-12-month contract position has opened for an Ethical Trade Executive with a global growing business based in Peterborough. The role will cover the analysis of data from the produced reports and ensure the Database team, as well as the global team comply with KPIs and data management. There will also be the need to oversee the delivery of coordinator Role.
To be successful you must –
- Have the mobility to travel to their South London based office
- Be able to communicate professionally with internal and external stakeholders based globally
- Be able to work pro-actively and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Have advanced Excel and Outlook experience
- Be able to give clear direction to members of the team
- Have Knowledge of data reporting and audit trails
- Have Reconciliation experience (preferred)
- Pension 4-10% matched
- 25 days holiday
- Limited Parking
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.