An exciting opportunity to join an expanding Peterborough based client of ours has just arisen. If you have strong communication skills, are highly numerate and have excellent attention to detail please read on!
As an Ethical Data Coordinator, you will be:
- The main point of contact in the team for the wider global team for audit queries
- Supporting the admin team in ensuring audits are completed in a timely manner
- Identifying any discrepancies or anomalies on invoices and raising queries
- Producing weekly documents and reporting to the wider team
- Ensuring the workload within the shared mailbox is completed on time
To be successful you must:
- Be competent in using MS Office, intermediate levels of Excel
- Be able to produce reports using data and confident presenting to the wider team
- Be able to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Be highly accurate and numerate
- Pension 4-10% matched
- 25 days holiday
- Limited Parking
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.