An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of our clients based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire as their Communications Exec, on a 12 month contract from September 2020. Working as part of a very lean Comms team, you will be managing both internal and external channels on key campaigns.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to, and implement the communications strategy including
- Drafting and creation of communication assets
- Managing and developing a mix of digital and social channels with are both corporate and consumer facing
- Managing relationships with external agencies
- Leading the social committee and wellbeing activity planning
You are joining an ambitious and highly regarded organisation with 32000 employees, operating in 10 countries with an ever-expanding range of products and markets. You must demonstrate the ability to manage key stakeholders, building effective working relationships remotely and virtually. You will have a good balance over internal and external comms, and be confident in digital, social and more traditional channels. A good understanding of a range of different software applications is key - including Adobe Photoshop, Website CMS (Wordpress or Perch), Google Analytics and email marketing software.
You will be generously remunerated and fully supported as you integrate into the business. The role will be based from Peterborough.
- 25 days holiday
- Generous contributory pension
- On site canteen and coffee shops
- Numerous well being initiatives including keep fit, social clubs, football etc
- Free car parking