Our client, one of the country's leading agribusinesses, has a NEW role as Health & Safety Manager working on a part-time basis for 3 days per week.
As the H &S Manager you will play a pivotal role in delivering and maintaining a positive Health and Safety culture company wide.
You will liaise closely with the management team, becoming a safety champion relating to all aspects of Health and Safety performance, reviewing and ensuring continuous improvement to safety standards, systems and procedures, implementing legislative compliance and best practices across our multi-discipline team.
You will be:
- Fully Nebosh qualified and have experience with ISO14001 & ISO45001 the primary Company interface with the HSE, Insurance Companies and any other external agencies involved in H&S including ISO auditors
- Able to demonstrate proven experience' ideally in warehouse, grain storage and transport environment, of developing health and safety management systems and training all users.
- Identifying any areas of risk, investigating in partnership with your internal customers and identify and embed a correction course of action.
- Establishing lessons learned and engage with all areas of the business to coach teams in new standard operating procedures.
You will be contributing to a forward thinking, people first organisation, where collaboration and inclusion is key. You will bring the HSE agenda to life for the organisation and engage the whole organisation in delivering this. You will be partnering with all areas of the organisation so need first class influencing and negotiating skills.
- Pension scheme
- Car Allowance / Lease
- 25 days annual leave (pro rata)
- On site car parking
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance x 4
- Tea & Coffee!