Joining an established team of 7 on a contract to the end of 2020, you will be supporting the organisation by ensuring accurate and timely billing to their customers, and ensuring payments are made on time and in full. You will have experience ideally working with credit control, but certainly within a generalist accounts administration role.
You will pride yourself on your customer service skills, and demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with everyone.
up to £22,000 pro rata
Your role will involve:
- Producing invoices within an agreed timeline
- Building rapport and relationships with both external customers and internal stakeholders
- Working extensively within Excel to format reports, apply and filter columns, sort and extract required information from reports
You will be able to learn new systems and processes quickly, and ideally have experience of ISAMS, billing systems and Access Dimensions Accounting system, although this is not essential.
You will be fully supported as you learn your new role by the team but must be prepared to work remotely and autonomously until the business returns to an office setting.
- Flexible working
- Pension Scheme
- 26 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Rewards scheme offering a range of employee discounts