Our client works closely with leading, blue-chip multiple retailers across the UK, designing and supplying for the home interiors sector. They have ambitious growth plans, looking to double turnover within the next 12-18 months, and are looking for a client account manager to join their team to help them reach these goals.
This is not a sales role, it is a client management role where you will have responsibility for a number of large accounts building relationships and developing sales by understanding and meeting your client's needs. This is the background our client is looking for.
In addition, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Commerciality, drive and the enthusiasm to see business developed and profit achieved.
- Numeracy skills for pricing, quotations and analysis.
- First class interpersonal skills and a positive, happy approach.
- The ability to multi-task and plate spin
- An inquisitive nature to explore why some things are working and others not!
- Emotional intelligence and first class customer service skills.
This is an exciting opportunity - please apply now if you fit the spec to avoid missing out.
£28,000 with ote of £30-34,000 per annum
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire (with home-working)