We are supporting our March based Client who is looking for an Operations Trainer to provide high-level training and inductions on the shop floor with Production Operatives and Warehouse Operatives.
This role includes working closely with the Learning & Development Officer to support the co-ordination, delivery and assessment of training to all employees across varying shift patterns and sites.
The main responsibilities include:
- Organisation and delivery of inductions for new starters, ensuring the appropriate knowledge transfer of the site information and procedures.
- Training on the job Standard Operating Procedures ensuring full understanding of the requirements and Food Safety standards.
- Co-ordinating all training documentation including tracking, data entry, and filing
- Ensuring all employees and agency workers are adequately trained in all relevant mandatory core skills e.g. induction, manual handling, HSE practices, with correct documentation.
- Liaising with Department Heads to ensure training delivery is appropriate and timely.
- Participating in third party audits where required, providing training documentation for traceability and legal requirements in line with set standards.
- Regularly travelling to and working at other sites.
- The ideal candidate must have experience working in a similar role within an operational facility and will hold or be willing to train towards an L&D qualification.
- Confidence with presenting and training, attention to detail, flexibility, communication (written and verbal) and organisation are key skills/attributes.
- Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be computer literate with the ability to work on their own initiative.
If you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply today!
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.