Wisbech Grammar School is waving goodbye to their outstanding Head of Marketing and Admissions who leaves a commercial and creative legacy in the form of a rebrand and highly engaging website, increasing admissions numbers, a best in class marketing team and connected stakeholders. Are you an experienced leader in a marketing role looking for your next career post and ready to take on the challenge? Then read on.
Reporting directly into the Headmaster, and managing a team of two, you will take responsibility for driving their marketing strategy for the whole School focused on increasing admissions and retaining pupils throughout the academic journey.
The Headmaster is forward thinking, innovative and entrepreneurial and is looking to recruit a marketing specialist that will continue to drive the marketing and admissions strategy forward, create new channels for communication with the various internal and external audiences and position the school as the School of choice.
- Possess first class copy writing skills and demonstrate the ability to maintain consistency across social media posts and blogs – tailoring your style to your target audience and creating a connection with these different stakeholders.
- Demonstrate first class project management and delivery skills – there are specifically planned dates throughout the school calendar, from the publication of the school magazine, open days, and events – and these require meticulous planning.
- Engage extensively within the local community and with other educational establishments recruiting support from relevant colleagues across the schools.
- Coach and mentor your marketing team to deliver their elements of the marketing plan ensuring their professional growth and personal development.
You will be joining the school as part of the wider leadership team and work with that team to continue to develop and position the school. You will be fully supported as you transition into your role but will take ownership of the comms and engagement strategy as the school continues to grow.
- 30 plus 8 days holiday
- 5 % matched pension
- 60 % reduction in school fees