Working for a global market leader this new role as People Services Team Manager offers the opportunity to really make your mark!
This is a period of change with the roll-out of a new People Hub across the business and in this key role you will be responsible for:
- Developing, integrating and embedding new ways of working, ensuring robust and efficient processes and procedures.
- Aligning the provision of HR administration and support across the organisation – creating a centre of excellence.
- Building relationships and collaborating with key senior stakeholders to ensure detailed understanding of requirements and effective implementation.
- Managing, coaching and developing a high performing People Services admin team.
- Overseeing, upskilling and coach managers as required.
Previous experience of HR shared service centre management and a generalist HR background is essential. You will be able to demonstrate you have worked in a role where you have had the autonomy to make decisions to implement change and continuous improvement…. And that you have a passion for this and for providing excellent customer service
This role is very visible in the organisation and the ability to quickly build relationships across all levels of the organisation, winning trust and credibility with your good judgement and ability to provide support at all levels will be key to your success.
If you have a background in shared service centre management and this sounds an exciting next step for you then please send through your CV asap.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.