Outstanding opportunity to join a prestigious employer of choice in Peterborough as HR Coordinator. Working as part of a global team centrally delivering services to business within the Group, you will be supporting the HR Manager and the wider HR team in delivering complex HR solutions to your global customer community.
You will be working on a host of different areas including:
- Delivering a gold standard on boarding process for new starters including supporting VISA applications.
- Supporting the recruitment process from drafting job adverts, selecting channels, and managing shortlisting and candidate engagement.
- Maintaining the talent tracker of all employees travelling and working internationally through the Talent and Expertise Database.
- Managing monthly payroll preparation and liaise with internal service providers to oversee benefits administration and pensions.
- Providing well designed and up to date People metrics with key internal stakeholders.
- Acting as the HR Ambassador ensuring positive engagement with all customers and suppliers providing a first-class customer experience.
You will have previous experience providing support to the employee life cycle, potentially even with a CIPD qualification, and clearly demonstrate the value you have added in your previous role(s). The role will require you to undertake a range of different projects requiring the opportunity to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure. You will also be taking ownership of some key routine tasks so be able to maintain high standards.
In return you will be joining the business at an exciting time in a key role in which you will be required to start contributing quickly. You will be fully supported by your expert HR colleagues as you adapt to your new role and responsibilities.
- 25 days holiday
- Matched pension up to 10 %
- Employee wellbeing initiatives