Working as Sales Administrator, directly supporting the Country Manager, you will effectively be working in an office-based account management role. Directed by the CM, you will be building relationships with key customers, and supporting them in timely ordering and delivery of key products.
You will need to be comfortable working independently, but with direction, and in making decisions to ensure that the business exceeds customer expectation.
- First port of call for customers with orders, enquiries or queries
- Preparing and issuing detailed quotes
- Updating the ERP system with orders, purchase orders and payment details
- Supporting the account managers with all customer communications, market research and reporting.
You will have a track record in managing a complex sales order process, and demonstrate the ability to effectively build relationships with customer stakeholders at all levels. You success will be built on your communication skills, organisation, determination and resilience. In return you will be joining a great team – they work hard, but they have fun!
- Health plan
- Holiday entitlement increasing with service.
- Free car parking