Working with one of the major retailers for our Peterborough, Cambridgeshire based client as Category Operations Manager, you will be responsible for all range planning, merchandising and client communications.
Acting as key client contact, and as the central communications point internally for all category plans for your customer so you must be highly organised, confident in your communication skills and work well in a varied and deadline centred role.
Key to success in the role will be:
- Confidently planning and organising multiple workstreams to meet conflicting deadlines.
- Analysing and reporting on sales figures and using this insight to drive data driven decision making.
- Communicating effectively with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Working collaboratively with different teams.
You will benefit from a working week split between the office and home, but must be able to commute easily to Peterborough to attend key meetings at fairly short notice. You will be comfortable travelling to meet retail contacts, wholesalers and suppliers face to face. It is key you are a highly competent user of Excel and are quick to learn and adopt new systems.
You will be fully supported by an established and expert team as you settle into this exciting role – offering an opportunity to take your first step into a career in Category management.
Benefits are generous and include:
- 25 days holiday
- Well being initiatives
- Flexible working approach.