Outstanding opportunity to join a global employer in a newly created role within their People team based out of their Peterborough, Cambridgeshire offices.
As the organisation moves to a Global HR IS system, you will take the lead in the development and implementation of a best in class candidate to employee experience – in short, all things on boarding and induction. Leading a team of four onboarding specialists you will review, refine and roll out efficient and highly engaging on boarding processes designed to delight the candidate and your internal stakeholder – harnessing the power of their selected HR IS system (Workday).
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have experience in working within the Talent and onboarding space as part of a wider People team
- Are knowledgeable in the specification and implementation of a new HR IS system
- Enjoy working within large change programmes and enjoy owning their own workstreams
- Are able to analyse and intelligently report data to a range of different stakeholders on a host of different metrics
- Can maintain and make sense of complex organisation structures and global job architectures.
You will be joining at an exciting time with the implementation of the new system the first step in evolving a globally focused high performing team. CIPD is not essential but we are looking for people who can really demonstrate the experience required by achievements on their CV.
Benefits are extensive and generous including:
- Generous and flexible pension scheme
- Private medical solutions
- Generous holiday entitlement.