Our established client has an exciting new opportunity for a New Business Developer to join their small team based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
The role is based in the Peterborough Head office and is a full-time role at 35 hours a week Monday – Friday (Rota basis for the 35 hours around the office hours of 8:30am – 5:30pm)
Main duties and responsibilities of the New Business Developer:
- To meet or exceed agreed KPIs (e.g. make a targeted volume of calls each day)
- Proactively selling all products and services in an outbound environment
- Maximise all leads and opportunities and upsell different products and services on offer.
- Ensuring all leads are followed up in a timely manner
- Maintain own prospect list and keep records up-to-date and accurate while building a pipeline
- Processing deals and accurately completing paperwork within agreed deadlines
- Provide sales support for products and services both inbound and outbound via the telephone
- Assist with enquiries, via telephone and email relation to products and services
- Work with other internal parties to maximise all business opportunities as needed
- Any other duty as reasonable required by the Head of Sales.
- You will have solid skills in Business to business sales with a proven track record in sales/telesales/telemarketing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential, along with the ability to communicate effectively via the telephone, or face to face
- Good communicator and able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all departments
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.