Excellent opportunity to join highly successful innovative family run manufacturing company based in Wisbech as HR Manager to set and deliver their people strategy during a period of change and modernisation. The business is offering flexible working, potentially part time, and the opportunity to work from home for part of the week.
You will partner with the MD and the Operational Management Team to identify key people areas that require modernising and addressing including:
- Review of reward and remuneration including some job evaluation and standardising job descriptions
- Focusing on employee engagement – working closely with all areas of the business to identify what come be done to improve employee job satisfaction.
- Creating transparency and clarity on learning and development opportunities and what they mean for career progression
- Creating and implementing a robust performance appraisal system, including training notes on how to adopt and deliver for all parties.
- Creating focus on key initiatives including mental health, wellbeing initiatives, diversity and inclusion.
This is a really exciting opportunity – you will have authority, autonomy and freedom to create a fit for purpose modern people function. The MD and her team are all fully committed to making this work – you will be the people lead in a brilliant business and have the real opportunity to leave a legacy.