Outstanding opportunity to join a well-established global business in a newly evolved HR BP position - based out of Peterborough Cambridgeshire, but with some occasional travel to any of 11 sites based throughout the UK.
You will be operating as a strategic business partner in your current role, ideally having previously worked alongside a HR Shared Service model where all ER casework is handled centrally. The role offers challenging content and first-class career progression, including the opportunity to work overseas in the future.
You will be:
- Consulting with the business leaders to understand the people agenda for their area and translate this into workstreams and projects.
- Supporting in system and process redesign to meet the changing operational needs of the business.
- Facilitating change within the organisation - defining goals, communication requirements and stakeholder management
- Identifying skills gaps and training needs through the application of the performance management system
- Taking ownership of the talent acquisition and development needs for your specific areas
- Managing compensation and benefits including pay adjustments, bonus, and incentive programmes
Ideally you will have completed your CIPD qualification and demonstrate the ability to add value to the employee life cycle, build effective relationships with your key stakeholders and demonstrate the ability to become an integral part of their leadership team.
The role offers the ability to work flexibly, ideally working three days a week from the head office in Peterborough, and two days from home.
Generous benefits include:
- 25 days holiday plus potential to secure up to 5 more.
- Enhanced pension
- Career investment and development