If you are looking for an opportunity to join a well-established business, we are looking to recruit a Customer Services Specialist
This position is a consumer focused, support role designed to be a resource to both new and current users of healthcare products. You will be responsible for making outbound calls to existing and prospective customers, manage sample orders, guide consumers on product choice and use, and offer follow up support.
As a Customer Services Specialist, you will work efficiently to meet daily contacts and sales targets following up on requests from consumers. This is not cold calling. It will be to respond to issues people are having and find solutions for their needs.
On a professional level, this role requires:
- Proven track record in achieving/exceeding your sales targets within a structured working environment.
- Ideally you would come from a Telesales background, or a role when demanding targets have been set.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, along with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation.
- Medical or clinical experience is desirable but not essential.
On a personal level, this role requires:
- Empathy, patience, and maturity towards others
- Strong desire to succeed within a highly ethical framework.
- A results mind-set, and an outgoing personality with natural skills in building relationships and engaging in conversations that will lead to results.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.