Our London based client has a brilliant role to fill in their retail marketing team – offering a hybrid working pattern and full training, this opportunity suits someone looking to start or change their career into administration and marketing. You will be trained to support the team in collating retailer information regarding individual sales, product and whole category sales.
Duties are wide and varied but will include:
- Compiling retail data (price, promotions, on sale date etc) into the internal systems
- Completing the process to book in store promotions with specific retails on behalf of your customers.
- Updating the system regarding product changes, and then ensuring this information is shared with the retail network.
- Maintaining and updating the internal sales systems
- Supporting with social media content and posting.
If you are highly organised and looking to join a fast paced, highly commercial business, then get in touch. You must be a confident user of MS Office including excel, and have GCSE Maths and English at equivalent to Grade C or above. You will also have worked on a part or full time basis, working within a customer facing role, and be able to show commitment and work ethic.