Ready to make your next career move in accounts? I am looking for part qualified CIMA/ACCA candidates for an opportunity in a successful Accounts team. The Cost Accountant position requires an advanced user on Excel, desirable previous experience on SAP, an excellent communicator, and team player.
Previous experience in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous but not essential. Your role would be to provide a management accounting service to all 3 operation sites, to improve and control costs within the business.
- Analysis and reporting of monthly P&L costs and relevant balance sheet accounts including accruals and prepayments, taking into account appropriate accounting standards, and produce comparison to budget and prior periods for all 3 sites/4 reporting hubs
- Support Financial Reporting Manager in producing reports to highlight and challenge actuals vs budget/forecast variances.
- Understand the main cost drivers and support the business in managing and reporting on cost reduction projects.
- Work with budget holders to produce forecasted cost reports
- Support production of annual budget for support functions
- Responsible for FX and creditors revaluation on a monthly basis
- Responsible for purchased stock valuation and purchase price variance reporting
- Develop and implement processes to improve accuracy and timeliness of cost information
- Support wider finance team to improve financial awareness within the business.
- Develop and understand the internal SAP system and become a champion of the software. Train other users on the system.
- Ad Hoc projects as defined by the Financial Reporting Manager
As well as a competitive salary this company provides benefits such as a good pension and 25 days + bank holidays annual leave, increasing with service. If this sounds like the next step in your accounting career, please get in touch.
Anne Corder Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying you will be registered as a candidate with Anne Corder Recruitment Ltd, your personal data may be added to our database as part of the application process.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.